Saturday, April 11, 2009

Funny Lynlee Story

Ok, so lately it has been all about Rylan and I wanted to let everyone know what Lynlee has been up to. This week we have really been trying to get her to tell us what color things are. She likes to tell us everything is blue even though she knows what color things are. So we were riding to school one morning and we were going over what color the grass, trees, sky, sun, and so forth were. She got most of them right and I kept telling her 'Good job Lynlee'. So that afternoon when I picked the girls up I asked her again about her colors. She told me that everything was blue. So told her that the grass was green, the trees were green, the sky was blue, and the sun was yellow. She looked at me and proceded to tell me 'Good job Mommy!' I laughed the rest of the way home. She is at such a fun age right now. And so smart. The bad thing is that she is smart enough to get into trouble! I can't say for certain, but it would appear that she or a friend of hers has taken a pair of scissors to the very top of her head. She has this one little part of her hair that just sticks straight up right now and is very short! Oh well, we will just have to put a bow there.

No comments: